August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dear May!

Some years ago, on this date, my life as an only child was turned upside down… in a good way.  No, in a great way.  I became an older sister to a cute little baby who seemed to exhibit incredible sense of humor even as an infant.  She filled my days with fun and, I must admit, it felt pretty amazing to come home from school and greeted by her baby giggles.

happy baby




  
our afternoon walks




visiting family during the holidays
a few holidays later

Although she and I are much older now, we still have so much fun together.  We’re so different from each other (she’s the vibrant one).  But each time we’re together, we get silly and laugh endlessly.

with plastic duck bills that quack

Happy birthday to my dearest baby sister!

one of my favorite photos of us